AZ-104T00 Microsoft Azure Administrator
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create, and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
The course materials available from Microsoft Learn for Educators are optimized for higher education instructors or instructors that teach in similar education settings (for example, early college programs in secondary schools, workforce training programs, and adult education, or continuing education programs). The Microsoft Official Course and certification exam will be localized into French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.
Get More Information
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role Based Access Control.
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and ARM templates.
- Configure virtual networks including planning, IP addressing, Azure DNS, Network Security Groups, and Azure Firewall.
- Configure intersite connectivity solutions like VNet Peering, virtual network gateways, and Site to Site VPN connections.
- Manage network traffic using network routing and service endpoints, Azure load balancer, and Azure Application Gateway.
- Implement, manage, and secure Azure storage accounts, blob storage, and Azure files with File Sync.
- Plan, create, and scale virtual machines.
- Administer Azure App Service, Azure Container Instances, and Kubernetes.
- Backup files, folders, and virtual machines.
Monitor the Azure infrastructure with Azure Monitor, Azure alerts, Log Analytics, and Network Watcher.
Proof of Concepts & Implementations
Terrific Tech provides a number of proof of concepts and implementations options to allow clients to explore the possibilities of using technology to benefit their businesses.