Inclusive support, administrator support and end user helpdesk. Available always, available all ways
All IT services we provide to you include technical support at no additional charge. There’s no premium rate numbers or prioritisation no matter how large or small your company is.
You can raise a case 24/7 from our contact page and be assured we will assist to get your problems resolved.
- Multi-vendor, multi-technology hardware maintenance cover
- Bespoke contracts with guaranteed fix SLAs
- Multi-channel defence – Cloud, social access and mobile
- Preventive controls of internal threats
- Monitoring profiles
- Simplification of cloud integrations and identity silos
- Emergency 24/7 support, 365 days a year
- Service desk analysts providing a single point of contact for incidents
- Unlimited SLAs through our Service Level Management
- 08:30-17:00 support (24 hr emergency line)
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Summary Reporting
- Reactive Incident Maintenance
IT Support At The Right Level
TLAs* – one of my colleagues recently said “Don’t we just love them in IT?” No, but we use them to speed up communication at times. Just like any industry we have our own jargon, and unfortunately these can sometimes be misused to confuse or obfuscate problems.
As we provide support to a wide range of companies, from an opera singer to in-house technical support teams for large financial companies, we will only use the language that you’re comfortable with.
“Whilst you’re here…can you just do x,y,z? It won’t take long”
Have you ever been to get your car’s annual service, then just as you’re leaving you suddenly remember “Oh whilst it’s here…” there’s that rattling, clunking or sluggishness in the morning that you’ve been meaning to have checked.
If so, our technical support team are ready to help with these PC / Server / laptop or other IT service issues too, even if we don’t supply them.
Monthly Support Contracts
Value–Added Managed Services Approach
Managing increasing IT complexity and costs requires a partner with a Proven Track Record.