Microsoft Teams Quickstart
Our Teams QuickStart offers a straightforward and quick way to start your document management, collaboration, and company communications journey in the Microsoft cloud.
Our Microsoft Teams QuickStart offers a quick and simple way to deploy a Microsoft Teams environment with cost, deliverables, and schedule predictability.
Through our QuickStart Program, organizations can quickly deploy a core and meaningful Microsoft Teams environment that is especially designed around core requirements with sound architecture ready for future scalability of features, users, and services.
- File storage
- SharePoint Integration
- Private/Group chats
- Voice/Video meetings
- Team management
Get More Information
Our Microsoft Teams QuickStart Program includes:
- Envisioning session
- Understanding teams/channels
- Public vs Private Teams
- Requirements gathering activities & define usage scenario
- High level SharePoint security check (to ensure Teams security and manageability)
- Create first team, add team owner, and members
- Create a channel
- Review settings in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Configure sharing in OneDrive and SharePoint
- External sharing overview
- Turn external sharing on or off
- Change external sharing for a site – will describe how global and SharePoint admins can turn external sharing on or off for a site
- Change default link type when users get links for sharing
- Assign messaging policy
- Provide admin and end user training resources
- Up to two (2) hours of Microsoft Teams administrator training
- Up to four (4) hours of remote administrator support during the first thirty (30) days after deployment
Proof of Concepts & Implementations
Terrific Tech provides a number of proof of concepts and implementations options to allow clients to explore the possibilities of using technology to benefit their businesses.